was born 1973, in Zajecar, Yugoslavia. He received his PhD degree in Computer-Music Applications at the Music-Informatics Laboratory (LIM
), Department for Computer Science and Telecommunications (DICO
), State University of Milan
, Italy, in 2007. He has graduated from the Department of Computer Science, School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro, in 1999, and received his MSc degree in 2002. from the same University, working in the field of artificial intelligence applied in education. Concurrently, he is an accomplished guitar player and a multimedia artist.
Grants: Italian State Grant for PhD studies in Computer-Music Applications at LIM on the State University of Milan, Italy (3 years, starting 2002).
Awards: First prize of the audience for the VRML work Playground on the Third Short Electronic Form Feast, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, November-December 2002.
Work: One semester teaching Compiler theory and design at the School of Business Administration, University of Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro (winter semester 2002/2003). Three years full time software development in RistanCASE Ltd., mainly compiler-oriented stuff. (1999-2002.)
Computer-music applications, Learning technologies, Expert systems and Multimedia
Publications (a selection)
- Andric, A., Devedzic, V., Andrejic, M., "Designing a Knowledge Base for Access By Means of a Mobile Phone", in: G. Kotsis, S. Bressan, B. Catania, I. K. Ibrahim (Eds.) Proceedings of The Fifth International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2003), Jacarta, Indonesia, September 15 - 17, 2003, pp. 235-239.
- A. Andric, V. DevedÅ¾ic, M. Andrejic, "Web-Based Learning Environment as a Passive Web Document", in: V. DevedÅ¾ic, J.M. Spector, D.G. Sampson, Kinshuk (Eds.), Proceedings of The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, ICALT 2003, Athens, Greece, July 09-11, 2003, pp. 22-26. (IEEE Computer Society, ISBN: 0-7695-1967-9). See an illustration.
- A. Andric, P. L. Xech, "Music Mood Wheel - Towards Auditive Interfaces for Mobile Music Devices", one-page description and a presentation of a work in progress, Mobile Music Workshop 2006, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK, 2-3 March 2006. (PDF)
- A. Andric, G. Haus, "Automatic playlist generation based on tracking user's listening habits", in Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, Issue Online First, May 2006, ISSN 1573-7721 (PDF)
- A. Andric, V. Devedzic, M. Andrejic, "Translating a Knowledge Base into HTML", Knowledge Based Systems, Volume 19, Issue 1, 2006, March 2006, Elsevier Science, ISSN 0950-7051.
- A. Andric, G. Haus, "Estimating Quality of Playlists by Sight", in the Proceedings of the First AXMEDIS International Conference, Florence, November 2005, pp 68-74. (PDF)
- Andric Andreja, Ostojic Nedeljko, Grandic Janko, "An Intelligent Educative System in General Tactics", Military-technical Journal 6/2002, Publishing Bureau of the Yugoslav Army Headquarters, Belgrade, December 2002. UDC 623 + 355/359, pp. 557.-566.
- Andrejic Marko, Andric Andreja, Devedzic Vladan, "A Web-based Expert System for Diagnostics of Malfunctions on Technical Systems", Proceedings of the 29. conference on Operational Research SYM-OP-IS 2002., Tara, Yugoslavia, 9.-12. October 2002., pp. XXIII 54-57.
- Grandic Janko, Andric Andreja, Ostojic Nedeljko, Experiences with the students of Military Academy in Using and Evaluation of the IVANA program", Proceedings of the 29. conference on Operational Research SYM-OP-IS 2002., Tara, Yugoslavia, 9.-12. October 2002., pp. XXIII 13-16.
- Andric Andreja, Ostojic Nedeljko, Devedzic Vladan, Grandic Janko, "IVANA - Intelligent Educational System in General Tactics", New Journal 2-3/2002, Publishing Bureau of the Yugoslav Army Headquarters, Belgrade, March/June 2002. UDC 355/359(051)(497.1), pp. 103.-108.