University of Belgrade
She received Bachelor of Sciences in Information Systems Engineering at the Department of Information Systems and Technologies, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (FOS), University of Belgrade, Serbia, supervised by Prof. Dusan Starcevic.
Her research interests include: Business modeling, Business rules, Expert Systems, Semantic Web, Ontologies, Personalized adaptation, e-Learning, Ambient Intelligence, especially for disabled persons.
Her experience includes work as information systems designer, with strong proficiency in System Development Life Cycle Methodology including requirements definitions, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing, documentation, and maintenance. She is specialized in Object-Oriented Design and Analysis and has an extensive experience in business process flow, use case development and database modeling. She also has an extensive experience in Quality Assurance with certification for creating documents of Quality System, as well as in Total Quality Management, Risk management and Project management. Recent experiance is related to MSc Thesis entitled "Aplication of Expert Systems in Processes Cost Management".
Member of Editorial Board
Journal of Computing and Applications (JCA)
1.COMEX: A Cost Management Expert System, Expert Systems With Applications, 12/2010, Volume 37, Number 12, p.7684-7695.
2. Grahovac D., Devedzic V., (2010). COMEX: Cost Management Expert System. The 5th International Conference on Information Technology. Jordan. Forthcoming.
3. Grahovac D., Kucinar R., (2008) Cost management tools as business intelligence base and continues improvements assumption. 3 and International Conference ICQME 2008. Budva, Montenegro. pp. 226-236.
4. Kucinar R., Grahovac D., (2007) ABC (Activity Based Costing) system in the function of measuring continuous processes improvement. 2nd International Conference ICQME 2007. Miločer, Montenegro.
5.Grahovac D., (2001). Virtual Organization and Virtual Quality. International Working Conference -Total Quality Management – Advanced and Inteligent Approaches. Palic, ex-YU.
1. Grahovac D., (2002). Importance of Information System initiation for Hydro-Power plants on Trebisnjica - Information Newsletter.
2. Kucinar R., Grahovac D., (2002). Cost management. VI Conference SQM 2002. Budva, Montenegro. Journal of Quality, Vol. 7-8/2002. pp. 87-89.
3. Grahovac D., Kucinar R., (2001). Virtual Organization and Quality. V Conference SQM 2001. Budva, Montenegro. Journal of Quality, Vol. 7-8/2001. pp. 152-154.
4. Grahovac D., Petkovic D.,(2000). Plan of estimation and risk reduction as System Quality improvement support, IV Conference SQM 2000. Budva, Montenegro. Journal of Quality, Vol. 7-8/2000. pp. 127-129.