Software engineer. HTML5 and GWT specialist. Android and iOS developer. Certified Scrum Master. MSc in Software engineering and informatics.
The GOOD OLD AI research network
FON - School of Business Administration
University of Blegrade
Jove Ilica 154, 11000 Belgrade
Ivan Dimitrijevic was born in Jagodina, a pretty nice city in Serbia, on March 20th, 1984. He has MSc degree in Software engineering and informatics. He received M.Sc in Computer Science and Software Engineering in 2010, and B.Sc in Information Systems and Business Administration in 2008 from the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade, Serbia. His B.Sc. thesis was “Implementation of User Modeling Techniques” (supervised by Prof Dr Vladan Devedzic). In the year 2010 he sucessfully defended his M.Sc. thesis "Development of AJAX Web Applications Using the WAD framework" also supervised by supervised by Prof Dr Vladan Devedzic. Since October 2008, he is a member of the GOOD OLD AI Research Network. In June 2009, Ivan attended CSM course and became Certified Scrum Master.
- HTML5/Ajax development
- Mobile development
- APIs, Web services
- User Modeling
- Human Computer Interaction
- User experience
- Software Engineering, Design Patterns
- Scrum, XP, Agile frameworks
- (November 2008 – December 2010) – M.Sc. in Software engineering and informatics, FON - School of Business Administration, University of Belgrade, Serbia, supervised by Prof Dr Vladan Devedzic.
- (October 2003 – Jun 2008) - B.Sc. in Software engineering and informatics, FON - School of Business Administration, University of Belgrade, Serbia, supervised by Prof Dr Vladan Devedzic.
- (September 2012 - Present) - Integration and Internet Services Senior Software Engineer - Telenor Serbia (Telecommunications). Responsible for application middleware, integration with different systems, e-business, end-user applications, and digital services.
- (February 2010 – September 2012) - Software engineer - B92 (Broadcast Media). Responsible for Mobile and Web application development. He was a team member who made award wining B92 Android application. Worked on projects: B92 for iOS, www.b92.net, www.mojkvdarat.rs, etc.
- (July 2007 – February 2010) - Web Application Software Architect - Blue Soft. Worked on B2B, B2C, Online Warehouse systems.
- 2011/13 - Guest Lecturer on "Software Engineering Tools and Methods" (Graduate course) at the Department of Software Engineering, FON - School of Business Administration, University of Belgrade. Teaching students about mobile development (Android, iOS, Windows Phone), HTML5/Ajax development (GWT) and REST APIs in practice.
- 2005/06 - Undergraduate Teaching Assistant on "Software projecting" (Graduate course) at the Department of Software Engineering, FON - School of Business Administration, University of Belgrade. Teaching students Advanced Java.