Sonja D. Radenkovic received her PhD degree in informatics and software engineering from the Department of Information Systems and Technologies, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (FOS), University of Belgrade, Serbia in 2014.
Her areas of interests are: Technology Enhanced Learning, Knowledge Management, Assessment in e- Learning, Modeling and metamodeling, Ontologies, Service-Oriented Architecture, Model-Driven Engineering (MDE), Intelligent Information Systems, E-Bussiness, Enterprise System Architecture, Software Engineering
She is a member of the GOOD OLD AI Research Network.
• 2009. - 2014. Ph.D. in Software Engineering and informatics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (FOS), University of Belgrade, Serbia. Supervisor, Prof. Vladan Devedžić.
• 2004. - 2008. Master of Sciences (M.Sc.) in Software engineering and informatics at the Department of Information Systems and Technologies, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (FOS), University of Belgrade, Serbia. Thesis: "Metamodel Transformation of Intelligent Information Systems". Supervised by Prof. Vladan Devedžić. GPA: 10.0 out of 10.0.
• 1999. - 2004. Bachelor of Sciences in Software engineering and informatics (B.Sc.), from the Department of Information Systems and Technologies, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (FOS), University of Belgrade, Serbia. GPA: 9.5 out of 10.0.
• 2005 - present - College of Economics Pec in Leposavic, Serbia
position: Professor at the Department for Informatics, Mathematics and Statistics, working on the following modules:
» Introduction to Information Systems
» Information Systems of Small and Medium Enterprises
» E-business and Online Marketing
» E-business in Finance
• 2005 (Jan-Dec) - University of Belgrade, FON – School of Business Administration
||position: Editorial Assistant for the scientific journal "COMSIS - Computer Science and Information Systems" published by the Department of Information Systems and Technologies, Serbia (www.comsis.org)
• 2003 - 2005 - University of Belgrade, FON – School of Business Administration
||position: Laboratory Assistant at the Group of Software Engineering, working on the following modules:
» Software Design
» Programming Languages and Compilers
• 2001 (July - Nov) - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – OSCE
||position: International language assistant during the registration term in Kosovo
• 2011 – present - An Infrastructure for Technology Enchanced Learning in Serbia –, the project supported by Serbian Ministry of Science
• 2009 – 2012 - IntelLEO – Intelligent Learning Extended Organisation, the project supported by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme
• 2006 – 2008 - QTI FAR - A Framework and ARchitecture for Assessment Systems
• 2006 – 2008 - RAS - Reasoning in Assessment Systems
• 2006 – 2008 - WINTEL - Web INTeligence and E-Learning the project supported by Serbian Ministry of Science
- Book Chapters:
» Radenkovic, S., Devedzic, V., Krdzavac, N.,: An Intelligent Framework for Assessment Systems, Semantic Web Technologies for e-Learning, Edited by Darina Dicheva, Riichiro Mizoguchi, Jim Greer, IOS Press, Volume 4 The Future of Learning, November 2009, ISBN: 978-1-60750-062-9 , pp. 178 - 196. (Book Info)
» Radenkovic, S., Krdzavac, N., Devedzic, V.,: Towards more Intelligent Assessment Systems, Technology Enhanced Learning, IGI-Global publishing, USA, April 2008, pp. 257-283. (Book Info)
» Radenkovic, S.D., Devedzic V, Jovanovic, J., Jeremic, Z, Content and Knowledge Provision Service – a Way to Build Intellectual Capital in Learning Organizations, Knowledge Management Research & Practice (KMRP) Special Issue: Towards an Intellectual Capital-Based View on the Firm, Palgrave Macmillan, June 2014, Volume 12, Issue 2, ISSN: 1477-8238, DOI: 10.1057/kmrp.2013.55 (SSCI: IF=1,069, in press)
» Devedžić, M., Devedžić, V., Radenković S. D., Web Service Support for Collaboration between Demographers, Computer Science and Information Systems / ComSIS 2012, ISSN:1820-0214, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 943-960, DOI: 10.2298/CSIS111214018D (Online)
» Devedžić, V., Radenković, S., Jovanović, J., Pocajt, V.: Specifying Cases for TEL in an SME, Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal (KM&EL), Vol. 2 No. 3 , September 2010, ISSN: 2073-7904 (PDF)
» Radenkovic, S., Krdzavac, N., Devedzic, V.: An Assessment System on the Semantic Web, Annals of Information Systems, Special Issue on Semantic Web & Web 2.0. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, 2009. (Online)
Radenkovic, S.D., Devedzic, V., Building an Intellectual Capital in Extended Organizations in Proceedings of 3rd International Conference Economics and Management based on New Technologies - EMONT 2013, Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia, June 2013 (CD edition)
Radenković, S. D., Jovanović, J., Devedžić, V., Content and Knowledge Management in Intelligent Learning Extended Organizations, in Proceedings of IFKAD - KCWS 20012: Knowledge, Innovation and Sustainability: Integrating Micro and Macro Perspectives, Matera, Italy, June 2012, ISBN: 978-88-96687-08-6 (CD edition)
» Krdzavac, N., Duric, D., Devedzic, V., Radenkovic, S., Milikic, N., Jovicic, B., Automated Synthesis Tableau Calculi in Intelligent Web-based Education Systems, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT’2011), December 2011
» Devedžić, M., Devedžić V., Radenković, S., Collaborative Workplace Learning for Demographers, in Proceedings of the Second International Conference of e-Learning – eLearning, Belgrade, September 2011, pp.6-12 (PDF)
Radenković, S., Devedžić, V., Jovanović, J.:Content / Knowledge provision service for workplace learning, in: Proceedings of 5th International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics, Matera, Italy, June 2010. (CD Edition)
Radenkovic, S., Devedzic, V., Krdzavac, N.: An Smart Assessment System (in serbian), in: Proceedings of YU INFO 2009 Conference, Kopaonik-Serbia, March 2009. (CD Edition)
» Krdzavac, N., Radenkovic, S., Devedzic, V: QTI-FAR Framework for Assessment Systems, Proceedings of the Technology Enhanced Learning Conference 2008 (TELearn2008), Hanoi, Vietnam, December 2008. (CD Edition)
» Radenkovic, S., Krdzavac, N., Devedzic, V.: MDA and Semantic Web Technologies for Assessment Systems, in: D. Dicheva, A. Harrer, and R. Mizoguchi (Eds.), Proceedings of the SWEL'08 Workshop on Ontologies and The Semantic Web for Intelligent Educational Systems, held in conjunction with The 9th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems, ITS 2008, Montreal, Canada, June 24, 2008, pp. 65-69.(PDF)
Radenkovic, S., Krdzavac, N., Devedzic, V.: A QTI Metamodel, in: Proceedings of the International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology, Wisla-Poland, 2007, pp. 1123 – 1132, ISSN 1896-7094, (PDF)